2013 has been marked as the year of innovations and upgrades in the history of the SEO world. From the major search engine giant, Google to other giants like Raven & Majestic, all launched upgrades to make SEO a better place.
Along with these updates, there are many new additions to this segment in this year, which might compete with giants on a large scale in the future. SEO companies that offer high quality Link Building Services need to be aware of new tools invented and launched in the market to make their results better by using the tools with better efficiency.
Many SEO tools have been launched in the year 2013, out of which a few with considerable features are listed below with a brief introduction for each.
You May Also: Best Online Backlink Checker Tools
Best SEO Tools Of 2013
- SEO Spider: SEO Spider is the latest SEO tool from Screaming Frog, which is a site crawler designed to provide more efficiency for the user. This tool contains some strong algorithms for filtering content and resourcefully reports all the issues related to the accessibility and visibility of the website. Other than these reports, it also filters most of the minute level issues related to the website and is accompanied with a wonderful tool to generate a site map.
- Keyword Planner: Keyword Planner is a new SEO tool that has been launched by Google as a replacement for the Adwords keyword tool. This new tool is more advanced and efficient than its predecessors and covers all the SEO needs that were not fulfilled by the previous tool as well.
Also Check: Cons of Keyword Planner
- Deep Crawl: DeepCrawl is a new tool added to the premium category of SEO tools available for online marketing professionals. Being a premium tool, using it is more costly as compared to various free tools available. Since, this tool will cost you more than all the free tools available, but it provides a good value for money. It is a crawler that can be used to crawl on an entire website of enterprise level, which might go up to a million in number.
- Searchmetrics: This is another tool added to the SEO library of tools and offers a simple, easy and fast analysis of search volumes to fulfill all your SEO needs. It provides easy to understand analysis reports for the users of this tool.
- Fresh Web Explorer: MOZ has launched this new SEO tool, fresh web explorer, to provide an effective solution for social metrics and monitoring needs. This tool is capable of comparing keyword mentions in a month’s time, fetch it and merge it with data available in your set of tools. This tool is capable of discovering even those mentions, to which links were available in the past, but are not linked currently.
- Ahrefs: This tool is capable for monitoring, analysis and reporting of link data. It performs its functions at a fast speed and offers an efficient detection of lost and new links to your website. The API of this tool is also very powerful.
- LinkRisk: Like Ahrefs, this tool is also used for link analysis. With this tool, you can remove poor links and build better links for a better website accessibility.
So, this was the list of Top SEO Tools which were launched in the world this year.
Please do share “Best SEO Tools Of 2013“with your friends and leave your valuable comments.
He is the guy behind AffiliateNova and has been working in the Digital Marketing field for the past seven years. He lives in New Delhi, India and loves to educate the masses on WordPress, SEO & Affiliate Marketing. You can hire him for blog consultancy or web development services.